The College of Pharmacy and Nutrition offers master’s (M.Sc.) and doctoral (Ph.D.) degree programs in pharmaceutical sciences, and in advanced clinical and community practice at University of Saskatchewan.
There is a wide range of potential specializations available. Current faculty areas of expertise include drug and vaccine delivery, medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry, bio‐technology, molecular biology, nanotechnology, pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacy, pharmacy education, pharmacoeconomics and pharmaco‐ epidemiology. The College is involved in the Interdisciplinary Toxicology Program as well.
Please note that for most graduate study in the clinical pharmacy area, students must be eligible for licensure as a Pharmacist in Saskatchewan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Pharmacy and the Health Care System
- Foundations for Practice: Pharmacy Mathematics and Calculations
- Pharmacy Law and Introduction to Ethics
- Non-prescription Pharmaceuticals and Supplies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
- Evidence of ability to pursue advanced study and research
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4260 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.