The defining feature of the Educational Technology and Design program offered by University of Saskatchewan is its emphasis on instructional and learning design. The M.Ed. program in Educational Technology and Design employs a unique combination of options for students.The ETAD program is completely online. Students are also able to complete their programs as part-time or full-time students. This flexibility has encouraged a great deal of innovation by our faculty, including the development of multi-modal online strategies and authentic learning approaches to meet the diverse needs of our students.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Microcomputer Applications in Educational Environments
- Multimedia Design and Production
- Designing E-learning Environments for Education
- Introduction to Educational Communications and Technology
- Mass Communication and Media Literacy Studies for Educators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Design View 143 other Masters in Education in Canada
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or equivalent degree from a recognized college or university
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- three letters of permission
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4260 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.