We do this by offering a learning environment based on practical experience and essential management skills.
The Edwards Master of Business Administration at University of Saskatchewan can be completed in only 12 months if taken full time, or part time in up to 36 months. A decidedly unique aspect of this innovative MBA program is the focused learning and integration of business concepts. Each course is offered consecutively in a modular format. Courses are scheduled in three week durations creating an intensive learning environment that immerses students in the subject area while allowing flexibility in scheduling your MBA education. Furthermore, our students learn how business concepts are integrated into business decisions through a combination of applied courses, exercises, case studies and projects incorporating each functional business area.
Students in the MBA program participate in a one-week intensive experiential management skills retreat in beautiful Northern Saskatchewan. This course provides MBA students with skills to enhance self-understanding; improve interpersonal effectiveness and successfully manage in complex environments. Students will explore their personal management style and improve their communication skills; gain valuable insights into how to manage difficult people; conduct interest-based negotiations; and help their subordinates achieve improved levels of performance. We will also highlight the role of personal wellness as a critical aspect of management performance.
Students from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the MBA program. The diverse student body creates a classroom environment where students are encouraged to examine complex business scenarios from a variety of professional perspectives. Students in the MBA program work together throughout the year on group projects and extra-curricular events, and as a result become extremely close knit. Your peers will become lifelong friends, and will enhance the quality of your education by sharing their experiences both in, and out of the classroom.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business and Society
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Marketing for Organizational Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Tactical Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 75 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- applicants will participate in an interview with the M.B.A. selection committee
- current resume detailing positions held and a description of responsibilities
- minimum score of 500 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- three confidential letters of recommendation (minimum one academic)
International23941 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47883 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National15153 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30306 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.