A globally recognised centre for excellence with on-campus facilities, leading specialists and industry connections – there is no better choice than the RAU if you seek to make an impact on the future of agriculture.
Mechanisation and data capture are becoming increasingly important in the production and management of animals, crops and the natural environment.
For anyone wishing to start a career in this emerging industry, or for the entrepreneurial among you, this course will help you discover all that you need to know to succeed.
- The high-tech agricultural and environmental sectors
- Industries allied to crop and animal production
- Technical consultancy
- Government and international agencies
- The development of new companies through entrepreneurial initiatives
Potential job opportunities include:
- Agricultural and horticultural engineering
- Information technology
- Resource appraisal
- Farm management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computing and Information Technology in Precision Agriculture
- Crop Production Technology
- Livestock Production Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Production Resource Management
- Business Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesAgribusiness Innovation Management Agriculture View 138 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Honours degree from a UK university (usually a minimum of 2:1 classification) or an equivalent academic qualification from a comparable international institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13150 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.