You’ll learn complex problem finding, framing and solving to create sustainable futures. Lead innovation alongside a diverse cohort of peers including entrepreneurs, social scientists, artists, designers and engineers to imagine, plan and develop a better world.
- This Strategic Foresight and Innovation program at OCAD University prepares you to think holistically - exploring, challenging and finding meaning in order to reframe and guide both present and future actions.
- Business and Design Thinking
- The Human Factor
- Innovation Research Methods
- Strategy Development
- Understanding Systems
- Foresight Studio
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Entrepreneurship Strategic Management View 25 other Masters in Strategic Management in Canada
- Statement of Intent: 1,000 to 1200 words that describe why you are interested in the program, and how it will help you achieve an envisioned outcome, a major purpose, or your professional and/or personal goals.
- Samples of Work/Portfolio: The portfolio submission should consist of 5-10 samples of professional and/or student work (accomplished individually or in work contexts). This work must have been produced in the last five years.
- CV: Applicants should include an updated copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Program-Specific Questions: Applicants will be asked to provide responses to a series of questions specific to the program.
International34410 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17205 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National14466 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7233 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.