This gives you an understanding of the technologies, scientific background involved in the advanced power electronic areas, and its application in systems level studies in a real time environment.
Studying this Advanced Power Electronics programme at Aalborg University - Esbjerg , you learn how to model numerically using advanced software, analyse, synthesise and develop advanced power electronic systems level studies with theoretical background. Further, you will gain the knowledge how power electronics and drives interact with externally connected components or systems.
Job and Career
Examples Of Possible Employers In The Areas Of:
- Wind energy for converter and generator design such as Vestas
- Electrical drives such as Danfoss and Grundfos
- High power converters for compensation or active filters or for machine design such as ABB and Siemens
- Control of converters such as KK-Wind Solutions.
- Integration and operation of wind turbines
- Energy optimisation of apparatus, systems and households
- Development of new energy technologies and systems
- Analysing new energy technologies
- Researching energy resources
- Assessing the sustainability of different forms of energy
- Diagnostics and maintenance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Paper and Conference on Diagnosis and Maintenance
- System Identification and Diagnosis
- Condition Monitoring and Product Life Cycle Management
- Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes and Applied Statistics
- Control Theory and MATLAB
- Non-linear Control and Reliability
- Advanced Power Electronics and Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 48 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants with a legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Applied Industrial Electronics), Aalborg University, Esbjerg campus
Applicants without a legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with the specialisation in Electrical Energy), Aalborg University, Aalborg campus
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with the specialisation in Mechatronics), Aalborg University, Aalborg campus
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with the specialisation in Dynamic Systems), Aalborg University, Esbjerg campus
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6826 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Esbjerg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.