The Information Systems Management program at Macquarie University is designed to provide you with an overview of global business strategy and equip you with the analytic, communication and project management skills to tame the IT - business interface.
- This course will strengthen your understanding of underlying IT principles by applying them to practical, industry-relevant issues.
- Units have been developed in partnership and consultation with industry.
- You'll gain practical, industry-based experience through completing a focused project. Depending on your specialisation, you may advise on the strategic IT management needs of an organisation or implement web-enabled database systems on secure networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Systems
- Applications, Modelling and Development
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- Management of IT Systems and projects
- Security Management
- Information Systems Design and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
- 2 years - 160
- 1 year - 80
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 287 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 099171G
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent with a WAM of 65, or
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent with a minimum of two years relevant approved work experience, professional certification or other recognised prior learning
International39800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.