Data Analytics from Western University - Canada provides students the opportunity to customize their learning experience through the selection of two specialty fields. The program culminates with an internship where students will get practical, hands-on experience using the analytics skills in a workplace environment.
Graduates with Data Analytics from Western University - Canada will:
- be equipped with a set of highly sought-after, interdisciplinary technical data analytics skills, approaches and experiences and prepares them for an analytics-focused career.
- building on core competencies in computer science and statistics,
- Business Skills for Data Scientists
- Data Consulting
- Introduction to Data Science
- Statistical Modelling
- Unstructured Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Data Science & Big Data View 30 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess a four-year degree from an accredited university with a minimum average of 75% across courses taken in the last two full-time equivalent years of the undergraduate degree. Equivalent qualifications may be considered based on the standards of the discipline or profession.
- In addition, evidence of a certain level of mathematical maturity must be demonstrated by having successfully completed a mathematically mature course at the third or fourth year undergraduate level, with a mark of at least 75%.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International34090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17045 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National15538 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7769 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.