At OpenClassrooms, we pinpoint the key skills needed for the most in-demand jobs and develop courses and diplomas to train our students in those areas. That’s why we've developed the Master's-level diploma - UX Designer from OpenClassrooms, which you can complete entirely online with the help of a dedicated mentor.
UX designers are responsible for creating great user experiences that respond to the needs of actual users. In particular, UX designers need to:
- Carry out different research methodologies
- Inform design decisions through research
- Prototype concepts
- Solve complex problems
- Design experiences and solutions that meet customer needs
- Test iterations on real users
- Effectively communicate design decisions
- Collaborate across teams and projects
What are my job prospects?UX designers are in demand by every kind of company, from startups to big companies. UX design can be applied to any industry, and companies are increasingly growing their in-house UX teams, which may be made up of design researchers, usability testers, UX designers, and UI [user interface = visual look and feel] designers. It is also possible to work freelance as a UX expert.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will I learn?
- Apply UX principles to actual projects
- Conduct research studies including ethnography, usability testing and card sorting
- Assess a scenario and create a research path
- Lead and facilitate design thinking exercises and workshops
- Prototype ideas to save time and money
- Create wireframes
- Implement research findings and analytics in product development
- Manage creative projects
- Translate complex ideas into accessible objectives
- Design effective user experiences
- Apply graphic design skills across projects
- Communicate your process and design decisions
- Present your findings to stakeholders and clients
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam, and a good internet connection
International500 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
National500 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.