Theory and practice are closely intertwined in the General Management (Full-time) program at the International School of Management (ISM). Through experienced lecturers from management practice and a constant exchange with numerous companies, you can gain your own practical experience and expand your personal network.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
Individual coaching is integrated into the MBA program. With the help of a professional coach you work out your personality structure and perfect your leadership qualifications.
FIBAA, German Accreditation Council
- Strategic Management
- Management in the Global Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Change Management
Cross Cultural Leadership
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Negotiation, Communication and Executive Presentations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We are happy to accept your registration on an ongoing basis and will take it into account for the coming year as long as there are free places available.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 72 other Masters in Finance in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language.
- at least two to three years' professional experience after the first degree.
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.