Our courses in the Global Business and Sustainability programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam are designed to provide you with knowledge, skills and attitude for meaningful careers in a new paradigm of business. For example, the Sustainability Grand Challenges core course sets you the task of creating new business solutions to tackle a real societal problem, and pitch it to a multi-stakeholder jury.
- Your experiences from these courses can be applied directly in your career.
- We know that graduates who did the Climate Change Strategy Role-play elective have used their learnings to tackle the climate emergency in the renewable energy industry and for the United Nations.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainability Leadership & Planetary Boundaries
- Global Business Strategies
- Research methodology
- Sustainability and behavioural ethics
- Personal Narrative, Communication and Career
- Sustainability grand challenges
- Managing NGO's
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 50 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18700 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.