Discover the key issues of innovative entrepreneurship, from how companies identify and exploit both market and technological opportunities, to how they grow and secure finance. This intellectually challenging Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc course at King's College London gives you a thorough understanding of how (both small and large) entrepreneurial companies can be organised to take advantage of multiple sources of innovation to compete in dynamic environments.
- We have strong links with incubators, experienced entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists, who will provide you with novel insights on the subject.
- Our teaching staff are recognised leaders in their fields and have developed unique and stimulating modules for this programme.
- You will study in the heart of London, where you can have unparalleled access to networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Venture Financing
- Venture Growth
- Business Model Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in the Social and Sustainable Enterprise
- High-tech Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Strategic Management View 148 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required with evidence of modules in Mathematics, Statistics or Management.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic. Professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International29850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29850 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14925 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.