The Data Science and Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino aims to train engineers who will be able to manage the entire life cycle of the data analytics process, analyze the problem requirements, collect and store big amount of data, analyze data by means of mathematical and statistical models and machine learning algorithms, visualize information and finally use the extracted knowledge for decisional purposes.
Many scientific and humanistic disciplines are today strongly characterized by a massive use of digital data, mainly used in the analyses underlying the decision-making processes. In all those disciplines, the interdisciplinary professionals who will be formed by the MSc degree in Data Science and Engineering are of fundamental importance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data management and visualization
- Data science lab: process and methods
- Computational linear algebra for large scale problems
- Statistical methods in data science
- Decision making and optimization
- Information Theory and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- 1st Call: February 12th
- 2nd Call: April 16th
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 45 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
The tuition fee depends on whether the students submit or not the tuition fee reduction application according to their income/properties and family members (ISEE Parificato).
- For EU/EEA students, the sum changes from a minimum amount of 161 euro and a maximum of 2596,97 euro.
- For non-EU students living outside Italy and not belonging to a LDC, the amount of the tuition fee is calculated considering their country of origin.
- TOPoliTO Scholarships
- Politecnico International Scholarships
- EDISU Piemonte scholarships and accommodation services reserved to prospective students
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation scholarships (MAECI)
- External Bodies calls
- Scholarships for Refugee Students
- Part-Time jobs and other support reserved to prospective students (I and II level degrees)
- Italia Startup Visa program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.