The Data Science and Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino aims to train engineers who will be able to manage the entire life cycle of the data analytics process, analyze the problem requirements, collect and store big amount of data, analyze data by means of mathematical and statistical models and machine learning algorithms, visualize information and finally use the extracted knowledge for decisional purposes.
Many scientific and humanistic disciplines are today strongly characterized by a massive use of digital data, mainly used in the analyses underlying the decision-making processes. In all those disciplines, the interdisciplinary professionals who will be formed by the MSc degree in Data Science and Engineering are of fundamental importance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data management and visualization
- Data science lab: process and methods
- Computational linear algebra for large scale problems
- Statistical methods in data science
- Decision making and optimization
- Information Theory and Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Non-EU Living outside Italy
- 2 February
- 4 May
- 19 June
- 26 February
- 4 May
- 19 June
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 45 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university obtained after at least 15 years of previous education(primary and secondary plus university).In case you are enrolled in a “single cycle” Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not yet graduated, you must have completed at least 15 years of previous education (minimum 3 years at University level) having obtained at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2601 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.