The program of Chemistry at the University of Alberta are among the best equipped and best funded in the nation and have faculty renowned for excellence in teaching and research.The research support infrastructure is second to none; professional staff assist students to gain invaluable hands-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment. Support facilities include laboratories for nuclear magnetic resonance, mass spectrometry, X-ray crystallography, general analytical services, and shops for information technology, electronics, machining and glassblowing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytical Chemistry: Bioanalytical and Environmental
- Chemical Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Inorganic Chemistry: Organometallic, Materials and Nanotechnology
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: Theoretical and Computational
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
U.S. applicants - deadline February 1st.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 29 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Canada
- Admission is competitive; meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- You must meet the minimum requirements in all subjects, even after receiving an admission offer, in order to remain admissible. (See your admission offer letter for more details.)
International7680 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7680 CAD per year during 24 months.
National3759 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3759 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.