The overall objective of the Master of Science in Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology at University of Cyprus is to train young scientists with up-to-date knowledge and techniques in the fast growing (and of particular importance for the society) fields of Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology. Students are specialized in one of the research areas of the program with the aim to create the best possible conditions for successful professional careers in the public or private sector, in industry or in research organizations.
The courses, taught by renowned faculty members with backgrounds in:
- materials science
- physics and electrical
- mechanical and manufacturing engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical Writing and Speaking
- Surface Engineering
- Characterization Techniques of Bulk and Nano-Materials
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Materials Physics
- Advanced Semiconductor Materials and Nanodevices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application through the Online Application System of the University
- Two signed letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes.
- Copies of university degrees or a statement of expected graduation in the month preceding enrollment in the postgraduate programme.
- Transcripts as appropriate.
- Curriculum vitae
- A short statement (maximum two pages) of the student's research goals and interests.
- A preliminary research proposal for a PhD place (if this is stated in the departments regulations).
International2562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.