The Master of Science in Media and Cultural Studies at METU Middle East Technical University draws its main disciplinary resources and academic strengths from METU's departments of:
- Political science and Public Administration
Students benefit from METU's tradition of academic Excellency through shared teaching across a number of optional courses alongside MCS courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Media and Communication Theory
- Media and Society
- Political Economy of Communication
- Texts, Contexts and Readers
- Documentary Genres
- Mass Media Discourse from Ethnocultural Perspective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 11 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee Receipt
- English Proficiency Exam Score
- Graduate Exams
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Intention
- Recognition Letter - only for non-Turkish citizens who graduated from any abroad university
- Equivalence Letter - only for Turkish citizens who studied in any abroad university
International222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 111 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National38 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 140 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 835 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.