There are four purposes of the Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction at METU Middle East Technical University :
- To improve students' knowledge and understanding in relation to curriculum development and evaluation theories, curriculum development models and approaches,
- To develop students' skills in instructional processes and design,
- To help students carry out research by using scientific research methods and techniques, and
- To develop understanding and skills in other areas of educational sciences based on their interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Fundamentals of Social Studies Curriculum
- Curriculum and Society
- The Pre-School Curriculum
- The Elementary School Curriculum
- The Secondary School Curriculum
- The Social Studies Curriculum: Theory into Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 26 other Masters in Education in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee Receipt
- English Proficiency Exam Score
- Graduate Exams
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Intention
- Recognition Letter - only for non-Turkish citizens who graduated from any abroad university
- Equivalence Letter - only for Turkish citizens who studied in any abroad university
- There are four purposes of the Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
International224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 112 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National36 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 129 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 768 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.