In the Master of Regional Planning at METU Middle East Technical University Program the aims of the planning are defined as, to enable formation of a local/regional structure developed both in terms of social and economic conditions, with acceptable environmental quality and governed by democratic rules that lead development process.
In order to achieve development of this structure, regulations should be defined consistent with four targets of planning.
Viable economic structure with growth potential, learning capacity in order to adopt new circumstances and compete at international scale, livable and sustainable environment and a governance system that enables the formation of links with external world and initiates development potential at local scale.
Today the meanings of the concepts used for identification of spatial units such as:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Changing Economic and Political Structure
- Workshop on Regional Economic Restructuring
- Application of Advanced Statistical Techniques - Elective
- Introduction to Research Methods and Ethics in Planning and Design
- Regional Planning Studio
- Planning Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management View 4 other Masters in Environmental Management in Turkey
- ALES score type has to be quantitative.
- Reference letters (2)
- Letter of intention (included in the online form)
- Portfolio (studies carried out during BSc, etc.)
International222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 111 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National38 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 140 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 835 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.