Along with the fundamental subjects covered by the Biology Program, i.e. an understanding of human, animal, plant and microbial biology from every possible viewpoint, special emphasis is laid on a strong foundation in the concepts of molecular and cellular biology and genetics on the Master of Science in Molecular Biology and Genetics at METU Middle East Technical University.
This curriculum provides students the requisite knowledge and skills to pursue careers in:
- basic and applied research education
- food and drug industry
- public health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal Cell Culture Techniques
- Introduction to Cancer Biology
- Genomics and Proteomics
- DNA Repair
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 6 other Masters in Genetics in Turkey
- ALES Score must be Quantitative
- Two (2) Reference Letters*
- Letter of Intent emphasising the field of study is required
- In the application form "Intended Area of Research" section must be filled.
International268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 134 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National46 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 129 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 768 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.