Objectives of the Master of Science in Biology at METU Middle East Technical University are mainly to train the the students to carry out basic and applied research in areas covering:
- molecular genetics
- ecological and evolutionary genetics
- cancer biology
- plant sciences
- molecular biophysics
- molecular pharmacology and toxicology
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cell Biology
- Concepts in biology
- Introduction in Molecular Biology
- General Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry View 17 other Masters in Biology in Turkey
- ALES Score must be QPuantitative.
- Two (2) Reference Letters are required*
- * Graduates of METU BIO and GENE programs are not required to submit.
- * Ph.D: One of them must be from M.S. thesis advisor.
- Letter of Intent emphasizing the field of study is required.
- In the application form "Intended Area of Research" section must be filled.
International224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 112 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National36 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 129 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 768 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.