International Business Development from Reutlingen University helps students acquire specialist knowledge in the areas of business development, strategic management and international sales.
- Business development
- Product management
- Strategic management
- International sales
- Innovation management
- International procurement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Projects & Sales
- Controlling, Finance & Accounting
- Law and Strategy
- Business Ethics
- Business Language
- International Market Research Projects
- Management Studies
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- International Business Studies
- Business Simulation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development International Business View 83 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- German or foreign university degree in an economics degree programme with at least 180 ECTS and a total average grade of “good“ (2.5).
- Good English language skills (at least Level B2), as proved by passing an English language test e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC or DAAD.
- Good German language skills as proved by passing a language test (DSH, at least Level 2/ TestDaF at least 14 points), or equivalent
- Experience abroad related to the degree programme (e.g. study semester abroad or internship abroad).
- Fill in the online application form of Reutlingen University.
- Selection interview.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Fee exception for int. students that:
- have a German higher education entrance qualification
- have been in Germany for at least 5 yrs and have then been employed
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.