- Optimally prepared
- Focus on new business fields
Imparting practical, in-depth knowledge for the development of new business ideas and fields of business.
- Goal-oriented learning
- Complementing the lectures are challenging, real-life business projects, a business simulation game and full-day workshops in companies.
- In addition to our team of professors with practical experience, you will be taught by qualified company representatives.
- The focus of the International Business Development degree programme at Reutlingen University on international business relations is a common thread running through all the subjects.
- Marketing Projects & Sales
- Elective – Controlling, Finance & Accounting
- Law and Strategy
- Business Ethics
- Elective Business Language
- International Market Research Projects
- Management Studies
- Elective International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- International Business Studies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development International Business View 150 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualifying university degree from Germany or abroad in an economics degree programme of at least 180 ECTS and an overall average grade of "good" (2.5).
- Final grades obtained abroad must be converted to the German grading system in advance by recognised authorities.
- English proficiency of level B2 must be proven according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. More information: "Regulations on Language Proficiency for Study"
- Good German proficiency, documented by language certificate (DSH, at least level 2/ TestDaF at least 14 points) or equivalent
- Proof is not required if you have a German university entrance qualification or a German-language university degree.
- Programme-related experience abroad (e.g. study semester or internship abroad).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
You have to pay a Semester Contribution of 167.30 EUR per semester to study at Reutlingen University.
Living costs for Reutlingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.