International Business and Engineering from SRH University Heidelberg will teach you management skills: we will give you the tools required to perform strategic decision-making, HR management, and managerial tasks in a company. We will provide you with training in sustainability: you will learn to identify and prioritise energy, economic, ecological and social challenges by considering technical feasibility – and to develop sustainable solutions.
You will be well prepared for your future managerial tasks in an innovative and dynamic working environment: after completing this Master’s degree, you will confidently shoulder management tasks in the area of technical and business development. Good language skills and practical experience in Germany and abroad round off your profile.Ultimately, you will be able to drive projects forward in terms of technology, economy and sustainability: developing, designing and assessing them accordingly.
- Energy and Sustainability
- Top Management
- International Framework
- Modern Technologies and Development
- International Collaboration
- Middle Management
- Engineering Design Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business General Engineering & Technology View 123 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree in industrial engineering, engineering or management with a final grade of 2.5 or better
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Certificate 95 / PTE Academics 58, or a pass in a comparable aptitude test
- A degree in industrial engineering qualifies you to start the Master’s programme straight away.
- A preliminary engineering course for graduates with a degree in economics or business administration qualifies them for admission to the Master’s programme
International770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 18 months.
EU/EEA770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 18 months.
- 770 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
- Non-EEA countries without permanent residence need to pay registration fee of 1,000 EUR.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.