The key job of computer science in the different areas of business and research requires a well-grounded and current knowledge that exceeds the first professional degree.
An Applied Computer Science course at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg increases your chance of securing a lucrative position in the software and IT industry. With our master’s degree you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required for different kind of employments. Our graduates are working for large enterprises such as AIRBUS, ADIDAS, AUDI, BOSCH, BMW, BASF, DEUTSCHE BOERSE, DKFZ, SAP, TRIMUPH, VERIVOX, etc. and many more small and medium sized companies. Our programme is also accredited for senior positions in the public sector. Furthermore, a master’s degree qualifies for research e.g. doctoral studies.
- Software Ingenieur and architect
- System analyst
- System Designer
- Project manager
- Software Development Practice
- Information Systems
- Specialization Module
- Software Architecture and Development
- Advanced Computer Science
- Current Topics in Computer Science
- International Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 98 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An internationally recognised Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in Computer Science or in the subjects “Virtual Realities”, “Applied Computer Science”, “Information Management”, IT, Software Development or a comparable degree.
- A good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (Java/C++/Python, etc.) and databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 (SRH TOEFL code: 7712), Duolingo Certificate 95, PTE Academic 58, or a comparable performance
International750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 750 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
- Non-EEA countries without permanent residence need to pay registration fee of 1,000 EUR.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.