The key job of computer science in the different areas of business and research requires a well-grounded and current knowledge that exceeds the first professional degree.
An Applied Computer Science course at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg increases your chance of securing a lucrative position in the software and IT industry. With our master’s degree you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required for different kind of employments. Our graduates are working for large enterprises such as AIRBUS, ADIDAS, AUDI, BOSCH, BMW, BASF, DEUTSCHE BOERSE, DKFZ, SAP, TRIMUPH, VERIVOX, etc. and many more small and medium sized companies. Our programme is also accredited for senior positions in the public sector. Furthermore, a master’s degree qualifies for research e.g. doctoral studies.
- Software Ingenieur and architect
- System analyst
- System Designer
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Development Practice
- Information Systems
- Specialization Module
- Software Architecture and Development
- Advanced Computer Science
- Current Topics in Computer Science
- International Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 47 other Masters in Software Engineering in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recognised bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS, or 210 ECTS for exceptional case) or German Diplom in Computer Science, “Virtuelle Realitäten,”“Angewandte Informatik,”“Wirtschaftsinformatik,“ Information Technology, Software Engineering/ Software Development or similar
- Good knowledge in Java/C++ and databases
- Course language: English, Proof of English: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 80 or other proof of English proficiency
- Master Thesis can be written in German
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 24 months.
750 EUR per month + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
- Applicants from countries with a visa obligation need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and all tuition fees must be paid in advance.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.