Qualify for a position in an international setting or related with the EU, communicate effectively with people from other cultures, study in an intercultural group in German and English language. For German and international applicants with a first degree in social sciences, politics, law, philologies or similar subjects.
The international Master's degree programme in Intercultural Communication and European Studies (ICEUS for short) has been offered since the winter semester 1999/2000 and has already produced around 400 successful graduates at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
What career opportunities do I have after graduation?
After completing the final examination, you will be awarded the title of Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication and European Studies. You will be qualified to take on a wide range of positions in supranational organisations or national organisations with a strong international, primarily European focus.
Potential employers include NGOs, professional associations, public bodies, public administration etc.As an ICEUS graduate, you possess communication skills that transcend linguistic and cultural borders and therefore command an expertise across various areas. This high level of skills is accompanied by a profound understanding of organisational structures and the backgrounds, shaping and perspectives of European integration. Given the enlargement of Europe, European integration offers you new and interesting professional challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Communication
- European Studies
- Organisation and Internationalisation
- Integrated Study
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences European Studies View 29 other Masters in European Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- proof of a successfully completed university degree in the social sciences, cultural studies, humanities or law within the area of application of the Higher Education Framework Act or from a university abroad that is deemed to be equivalent
- proof that you have good knowledge of German and English (with standardised tests such as DSH, TestDaF, TOEFL, IELTS)
- a letter of application in German or English explaining your reasons for choosing the degree Programme and outlining your professional ambitions (no longer than two pages).
For more information please visit the program website.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- There is a semester contribution of around €300.
Living costs for Fulda
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.