The Master of Business Administration MBA degree offered at Aberystwyth University focuses on developing your academic and managerial skills. An important objective is to provide relevant analytical training in the latest strategic managerial and organisational developments in both the public and private sectors. You will collect and analyse relevant information across a range of areas pertaining to a current situation, synthesise the information into a form appropriate for evaluation of decision alternatives, and engage with people from different cultural backgrounds in order to raise the level of organisational awareness and thinking.
As a student on the MBA programme, you will study current management theory and acknowledged best practice in areas such as leadership, operations, corporate governance and sustainability. The programme includes coverage of human resource management and organisational behaviour. The study of financial analysis and decision making emphasises the uses of financial and accounting data to inform and improve strategic decisions and operations. The coverage of business economics emphasises the external context, as well as the economic foundations, for business decision-making across a range of functional areas.
EmployabilityThis degree will suit you:
- If you want to study a subject of truly global importance;
- If you wish to develop a critical appreciation of financial theory, practice and environment;
- If you wish to nurture a career in financial services or banking;
- If you desire skills highly sought-after by any postgraduate employer.
- Business Economics
- Corporate Governance And Sustainability
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- Managerial Reports
- Marketing Management Strategy
- People And Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 838 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A good Honours Degree (or its equivalent) plus satisfactory references from your University. Although not always necessary, previous work experience in a relevant subject is preferable.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.