Lead the way in this brand-new, industry-aligned program. Graduates get the hands-on skills and knowledge needed to manage, organize, and run supply chain functions. From logistics to procurement, knowledge management to global sourcing, students cover all aspects of the supply chain management field, being challenged to apply theory to the practical workplace.
The Supply Chain Management Diploma program at University of Winnipeg prepares graduates to work as at the management level in the supply chain field, providing a comprehensive foundation in the theory and practices of supply chain management based on the best practices and industry standards in Canada.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Commodity Manager
- Logistics Business Manager
- Transportation Coordinator
Supported by the Supply Chain Management Association – Manitoba (SCMA-MB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Law
- Cultural Dimensions & Environmental Influences
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Essential Skills for Managers
- Financial Fundamentals
- Global Sourcing
- Indigenous Perspectives
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesProject Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 17 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 crisis, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 115 for applications to our August/September 2020 and January 2021 programs.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- In cases where the number of applicants exceeds the available spaces, applicants will be assessed on the following criteria: amount of, and type of work experience; academic grades; and proficiency in English.
- Minimum Grade: 60%
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18215 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18215 CAD per year and a duration of 13 months.
National11500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 CAD per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.