The Medical Biotechnology program at the University of Wroclaw reflects the specificity and high quality of scientific research of the Faculty's 15 research groups.
What can you learn?
A graduate of Medical Biotechnology:
- possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of biological sciences, in particular of biochemistry and medical biotechnology, that is essential to perform professional duties in interdisciplinary manner
- is proficient in using bioinformatics tools and literature in the English language in his or her professional work;
- is prepared to discuss scientific issues;
- knows how to arrange individual and team work in the laboratory in accordance with the principles of bioethics and safety;
- has knowledge of the implementation of research and application projects,
- knows the principles for the creation and development of individual entrepreneurship and is well informed in the market of biotech companies;
- is able to facilitate his or her further learning and career planning;
- speaks English at B2+ level and uses professional English vocabulary related to biology, biochemistry, biomedicine and biotechnology.
The program lasts 2 years (4 semesters). To obtain a master's degree, students must write and defend a master thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Protein Structure and Function
- Protein Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology Tech.
- PCR Method – Technique and Application
- Cell Culture Tech. - advanced course
- Molecular Organization of Bacterial Cell
- Computer Programs Used in Research Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 13.07 - deadline for registration fee payment and submitting documents in the system
- 20.07 - deadline for uploading missing documents
- 23.07 - announcement of the list of candidates qualified for the interview and arranging interview dates individually
- 27.07-3.08 - interviews
- 5.08 - final decision on admissions
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology Bioinformatics View 4 other Masters in Biomedicine in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo
- Cover Letter
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3650 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.