- Develop your own start-up, launch the next big digital platform, use innovation as a catalyst for change in a multinational organisation, or create a social enterprise to have maximum positive impact
- Gain both the theoretical understanding of the latest start-up and tech thinking, as well as the practical skills to navigate a complex future and lead accelerated business growth.
- Designed to craft your business skills to enable you to manage uncertainty, develop robust initiatives, and lead accelerated business growth in your chosen venture.
- Learn from professionals and practitioners who have experience across the spectrum of entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as leading academics who will integrate the latest research and thinking into their teaching.
- You’ll gain fundamental business skills, and discover new ideas, ways of working, and the tools and frameworks that are essential to being an entrepreneur in the ‘age of acceleration’.
This Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management programme from The University of Exeter builds the knowledge and skills to allow you to determine your own career path, be that creating impact through social entrepreneurship, implementing innovation into a multinational organisation, accelerating the growth of a family business, or creating the next successful digital start-up in a garage – it’s up to you.
Opportunities range from working in large analytics and consultancy teams within corporations in sectors such as consulting, tech and finance, through to specialist analytical roles in areas such as procurement, HR, and marketing within smaller private, public and third sector organisations. The increasing importance of analytics skills within Executive Management teams means that students will also be well placed to succeed in Graduate Management schemes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship and Business Startup: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Business Startup: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Theory and Practice
- Business Model Generation
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Innovation as a Core Business process
- Operations and Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Startup: Opportunities and Creativity, Resources, and Networks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Innovation Management View 175 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UG degree 2:2 in any subject and IELTS 7.0 or above no less than 6.0 in any section.
- Applicants must provide a personal statement detailing why they want to study the programme
- Applicants will be also considered if they have significant relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.