This Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries Master’s program at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences is aimed at future designers, managers, and entrepreneurs, who want to operate in an economically effective and meanwhile responsible way.
As a driver of innovation, sustainability in fashion and in other creative industries plays an important role in overcoming social, ecological, and economic challenges in a global context. This study program supports you in defining and shaping your personal role to contribute to future change and positive development.
Promising career prospects await you with a degree in Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries (M.A.)
You will acquire the skills to help companies in the fashion and cultural industries transform their product and service portfolios and organizations. Work as a sustainable designer for your own label, or work as a product manager or CSR manager in the textile and clothing industry and the creative industries. Become an initiator of innovation and develop new business models.
The master’s degree qualifies for the following positions in the fashion and creative industries, lifestyle and consumer goods industry, in cultural institutions and in NGOs:
- Product designer/product manager
- CSR-/sustainability manager
- Marketing/PR manager
- Business consultant/project manager
- Innovation manager/change agent
- Creative director/chief design officer
- Management of your own start-up
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Foresight and Sustainable Digital Transformation
- Sustainable Design Concepts
- Fashion and Society
- Business Ethics in Changing Markets
- Circular Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Marketing and Social Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Sustainable Development Fashion Design View 3 other Masters in Fashion Design in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you want to study Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries (M.A.) at AMD Akademie Mode & Design, you need to fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Holding a realated Bachelor’s degree with 210 credit points or a minimum of 180 credit points (some bridging courses may be required)
- Submitting a CV and letter of motivation
- Displaying English language skills at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference or equivalent
- Passing our selection process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International775 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 EUR per module during 18 months.
EU/EEA725 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 EUR per module during 18 months.
- 725,00 € per month
- 595,00 € admission fee
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.