The course is particularly suited to those looking for a career as a business analyst and are keen to mediate between organisational units and the information technologies that support them
This flexible intermediate-level course will cover many of the core areas of the ‘Skills Framework for the Information Age’ at a professional level, with weekday evening classes offered to enable you to balance study with your other commitments.
Through this course you will develop a solid understanding of the intent and context of systems, as well as their nature and development, and will go on to learn how to address issues of work practice and information needs and use them to align technical and human systems.
At the completion of this course, you will be well-placed to launch a successful career in business informatics, or to progress to further postgraduate study via the Master of Business Informatics , which is available by enrolling in additional units.
Study a Graduate Diploma of Business Informatics from University of Canberra and you will:
- demonstrate an understanding of theoretical concepts and develop an appropriate set of data models for relational database implementation
- critically analyse complex business processes
- be able to derive advanced system models appropriately
- learn how to use international standard systems description paradigms and languages
- prepare and critically evaluate documents associated with project planning, monitoring, review and quality
The UC Graduate Diploma in Business Informatics is a senior level course offering those serious about advancing their career in any of the following areas:
- IT security analyst
- Business analyst
- Systems analyst
- IT project manager
- ICT consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice in IT
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
- Systems Project and Quality Management
- Enterprise Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 113 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in a non-IT field or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34100 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.