You will cover important topics like the issues of gender, poverty and empowerment, and the history and politics of developmental theory, and will learn how to design and evaluate an international project.
Your future career could be working in the public development sector, for multinational organisations, or as a project manager or consultant for non-government organisations like the Australian Red Cross or World Vision.
Study a Graduate Certificate in International Development at University of Canberra and you will:
- develop the skills to critically engage with contemporary theories and practices in development studies
- understand changes in development theory and trends in practice as they apply to local and global development processes
- gain the skills to reflect on your own practice and articulate an ethical approach to international development that considers cultural, social and environmental elements.
- International consultant
- Program director
- International aid worker
- Campaign director
- International project manager
- Head of fundraising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rural Development and Agro-forestry
- Conflicts, Humanitarian Intervention and Reconstruction
- Gender and Development
- History and Politics of the Theories of Development
- Micro-credit and Risk Management in Development
- Monitoring and Evaluating International Development Project
- Planning and Designing International Development Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 65 other Masters in International Relations in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Postgraduate: applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
CRICOS Code: 087835D
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National21600 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21600 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.