NU graduates from the Engineering Management program at Nazarbayev University shall:
- Possess an in-depth and sophisticated understanding of their domain of study.
- Be intellectually agile, curious, creative and open-minded.
- Be thoughtful decision-makers who know how to involve others.
- Be entrepreneurial, self-propelling and able to create new opportunities.
- Be fluent and nuanced communicators across languages and cultures
- Be cultured and tolerant citizens of the world.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity and
- Be prepared to take a leading role in the development of their country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistics and Probability
- Research Methods
- Engineering Management and Engineering Economy
- Project Management
- Managing Product and Service Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Globalization and Engineering
- Capstone Project
- Engineering Decision Tools
- Knowledge and Innovation Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants applying to the Program are expected to have:
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent). During the application period final year students may submit official current transcript for consideration.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- High level of English proficiency.
- The absolute minimum requirement for English language proficiency test reports for admission to the program is:
- Overall IELTS test score of 6.5 (with sub-scores no less than 6.0) or the equivalent TOEFL score as posted on the ETS website;
- Candidates with not sufficient IELTS score may be admitted to the ZERO-year program:
- The absolute minimum requirement for English language proficiency test report for conditional admission (NUZYP) is an overall IELTS test score of 5.5, with no more than one sub-score of 5.0, or the equivalent TOEFL scores as posted on the ETS website;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- To learn more about the tuition fee applicable to this programme, please visit the university website.
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships for International Students are available
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.