During the Strategic Communications Management program at Monash University , you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge to build effective and ethical communication and stakeholder engagement strategies, as well as the expertise to communicate with diverse audiences in an increasingly global environment. Through core units you’ll build a deep understanding of the application of big data and its role in areas such as determining audience sentiment.
You’ll examine the impact of persuasive story-telling and influencer strategies, and will consider the effectiveness of integrated media campaigns using both traditional and digital approaches.
Pursue your passions
Tailor your studies and develop your expertise by choosing from one of the following streams:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Doing media and communications research
- Principles of global media and communications
- Strategic communications in a digital era
- Campaigns, advocacy and change
- Engaging audiences
- Data analytics in communications
- Public relations in a global context
- Crisis communications and issues management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 099501E
Entry level 1:
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) with at least credit (60%) average, or equivalent qualification and experience approved by the faculty.
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline including humanities or social sciences with at least credit (60%) average, or equivalent qualification and experience approved by the faculty.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24200 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.