The curriculum enables you to understand the global water technology aspects, develop your competencies to identify sustainable solution approaches to environmental issues with the help of simulations associated with water related topics. In addition to the technical aspects, you get the opportunity to understand relevant laws, attain managerial skills and develop intercultural competence.
After completion of the Master’s program Water Technology at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg you can take over responsible engineering and management tasks in the global field of water technology. With majors in water quality, water and wastewater treatment, process simulation and management, the course prepares students for work as engineers in a globalized world as the topic of water is important everywhere.
Your flexible professional profile in the field of water technology is rounded off by good language, intercultural and management skills.
Due to your international qualification in the field of water technology, you have the possibilities to work in international active German water companies as well as all international water companies and research institutes. After having successfully completed the Master`s program you are entitled to start a PhD program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Water Quality
- Water Treatment
- Waste Management
- Water as Energy and Waste to Energy
- Water Project - Climate Change Mitigation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
90/120 (with preliminary course or internship)
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Natural Resource Management View 18 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be allowed to start the Master's program “Water Technology“, you must have a formal university degree (Bachelor, Diploma or Masters) in the Department of Engineering with a final grade of at least 2.5.
- Any other relevant work experience and trainings will also be considered for evaluation.
- Proof of English: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 80 (TOEFL code of SRH: 7712), Duolingo Certificate 95, PTE Academic 58 or other proof of English proficiency
- A degree from the Department of Engineering gives you direct entry into the Master's program.
- A technical preliminary course enables non-engineering graduates to enter the Master`s program Water Technology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 18 months.
EU/EEA770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 18 months.
770 EUR per month + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
- Applicants from countries with visa obligation need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and need to pay at least one year in advance. For more details please refer to our current fee schedule.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.