The MSc Planning and Urban Leadership (Distance Learning) course from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) is designed for those who wish to lead change in the built and natural environment.
Because the course is delivered entirely through distance learning, you'll be able to fit your studies around other commitments. There's no obligation to live locally as your learning and assessment will take place online. Learning materials and opportunities for peer interaction are provided weekly, but you have flexibility as to when you interact.
You'll be taught by widely-published academics, who'll bring the benefit of their own industry experience as well as feeding the latest research directly into your learning.
This course will support the development of skills and knowledge concerning planning and property practice, including plan and policy creation, planning implementation, decision making, development finance, design, governance, and community engagement.
This course will open up careers across the planning and property profession, whether in the public, private or third sector. Related opportunities include roles in areas such as housing, development, conservation, environmental management and governance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Plan Making
- Implementation and Design Quality
- Leading Urban Change
- Planning Major Projects
- Leading Major Projects
- Strategic Growth and Infrastructure
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesArchitecture Real Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 11 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirements, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications.
- In your application, you should describe your professional experience and qualifications in detail. You may be required to undertake some study prior to starting the course.
International8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Annual (Per Year) Fee 4000 GBP
- International Annual (Per Year) Fee 4000 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.