This degree introduces vital business knowledge to those with limited academic experience in the subject and provides an opportunity to develop versatile management skills in just one year of study.
- Coupled with specialist learning in the area of marketing, it develops modern management skills to complement existing knowledge and prepare graduates for a career shift or management role.
- Our MSc International Business Management with Marketing at Heriot-Watt University is one of eight specialist pathways we offer in International Business Management. The programmes cover key issues in international business management including the international business environment as well as the importance of strategy, finance, marketing, and organisational behaviour.
- International Business Context
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Operations Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 571 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (first or second class) or its non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
International18288 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7776 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7776 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.