This Data Science programme from National Research University - Higher School of Economics (HSE) aims to train highly qualified specialists in data science, who are able to solve data analysis problems, work with machine learning models and data collection infrastructures, develop effective problem-solving algorithms, and conduct research in areas connected with data analysis.
The programme is distinguished by its emphasis on hands-on, project-based training.
The programme includes 3 tracks:
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Researcher in Data Science
After the graduation
Graduates will be prepared to enter or continue working in fields like analytics, data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence, research, and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics Basic
- Applied Machine Learning
- Discrete Mathematics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 16 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission, students must have a bachelor’s degree and fill out a brief application form. They must also pass an online exam that tests their understanding of basic knowledge of mathematics.
- The degree features introductory courses on math for data science, programming, and algorithms, so students without a computer science bachelor’s degree can learn basic concepts as they complete the program. No coding experience is required, and students of all backgrounds are welcome.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15335 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
HSE scholarships are available (20% or 50% off on tuition costs)
- a discount equal to 20% of the tuition fee for studies under the Programme may be granted to students who reside in those countries listed in Annex No.2 and pursue the Programme online via the Coursera platform;
- a discount equal to 50% of the tuition fee for studies under the Programme may be provided to students who reside in those countries listed in Annex No.3 and study the Programme online via the Coursera platform.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.