- University of Southern Denmark
- Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Birzeit University
- L'universite Internationale de Rabat
- Universite de Carthage
Our aim is to support the next generation of experts, academics and practitioners and to give them the practical experience needed for building up their professional career and academic activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Democracy and Rights
- Governance, Rule of Law and Constitutional Process
- International Relations and the Global System of Human Rights Protection
- Political Transitions to Democracy
- Applied Research in Democracy and Human Rights I. Field Trip on Refugee Issues
- Applied Research in Democracy and Human Rights II. Project Development and Implementation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The first round closed on the 3rd of April
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations Philosophy & Ethics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to apply you need to fill out the online Application Form. It includes a letter of intention explaining your interest in the programme and your career ambitions
- A transcript of grades of your diplomas (Bacherlor degree and, when applicable, post-graduate degree)
- A copy of your diploma (High School diploma, Bachelor degree and, when applicable, post-graduate degree)
- A copy of your passport
- A CV
- A digital photo
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one should be academic)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.