The Arab Master in Democracy and Human Rights from Saint Joseph University of Beirut is supported by a growing network of partner universities from the region and beyond.
- University of Southern Denmark
- Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Birzeit University
- L'universite Internationale de Rabat
- Universite de Carthage
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Democracy and Rights
- Governance, Rule of Law and Constitutional Process
- International Relations and the Global System of Human Rights Protection
- Political Transitions to Democracy
- Applied Research in Democracy and Human Rights I. Field Trip on Refugee Issues
- Applied Research in Democracy and Human Rights II. Project Development and Implementation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to apply you need to fill out the online Application Form. It includes a letter of intention explaining your interest in the programme and your career ambitions
- A transcript of grades of your diplomas (Bacherlor degree and, when applicable, post-graduate degree)
- A copy of your diploma (High School diploma, Bachelor degree and, when applicable, post-graduate degree)
- A copy of your passport
- A CV
- A digital photo
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one should be academic)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.