The MBA that opens up the world to you
The International MBA programme of Henley Business School is ideal for busy professionals who want to fit their studies around their career and family life. We genuinely believe in work-life balance and that is why our MBA is family friendly and is built for flexible study over 30 months. Our support staff are always available to help structure your studies around ‘when life happens’. Henley is unique, with free access to family-friendly workshops, support and events.
The Henley MBA is built for you as it takes into account the importance of your relationships, family and lifestyle.
We believe real learning comes through experience. At Henley the creative skills you need to tackle business challenges are nurtured and grow incrementally. We’ll teach you how to do business with insight, honesty and a solid intellectual understanding that combines the latest theory with the most relevant practice. And in doing so, we’ll show you how you develop your own frameworks and models, not relying on rote learning from lecturers.
The Henley MBA gives you the ability to see business and businesses differently. And develop unique approaches to solve problems and unlock opportunities. In fact, you are guaranteed not to look at a business the same way ever again. It is an intense and rewarding experience. Our students tell us it’s life-changing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Henley MBA gives you the ability to see business and businesses differently. And develop unique approaches to solve problems and unlock opportunities. In fact, you are guaranteed not to look at a business the same way ever again. It is an intense and rewarding experience. Our students tell us it’s life-changing.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 10 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three years’ management experience;
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification;
- Evidence of competence in English
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
- A completed online application form
- Up to date CV;
- Certified copies of degree certificates;
- Two professional references
- English language test results or an English Proficiency at Work form, if applicable.
International6645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13290 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13290 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- R285,500.00 per full programme
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.