The aim of this M.Sc. Telecommunications from Warsaw University of Technology is to strengthen skills and extend knowledge in telecommunication circuits, equipment and systems and specialised topics and to gain qualifications allowing graduates to work professionally in design and operation of systems, networks and equipment of wire and mobile telecommunications and other related fields.
The programme requires coursework in one specialisation and thesis preparation. Each student works with a supervisor from the faculty. The professor helps the student plan an academic programme of coursework compatible with the degree requirements and the student’s educational objectives.
The advisor also supervises the research and the thesis preparation. The thesis is based on a research project that partly involves the original material. Graduates of the Telecommunications specialisation possess knowledge and skills necessary for the design, implementation and operation of telecommunication circuits, equipment and systems based on modern technologies.
They study, in particular, the methods and techniques for transmission of information by means of radio waves using the potential of digital techniques, computers and other advanced technologies, as well as the methods of image and sound processing. Students acquire also skills necessary to solve system problems which require comprehensive knowledge in the areas of telecommunications and computer science, combined with some non-engineering knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Access and Backbone Systems and Networks
- Communication Protocols
- Internet of Things
- Signal Processing and Coding in Telecommunications
- Switching and Routing Wireless Systems and Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 13 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.