The M.Sc. Aerospace Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology aim is to prepare students to work in research, design and operation of aviation and space vehicles.
Students of M.Sc. Aerospace Engineering are provided with knowledge allowing for scientific research and design, optimisation, modernisation as well as maintenance of flying vehicles.
They learn about recent achievements in the field and the methods and tools that prepare them for taking management positions in industry, or to undertake research activity. The third semester of the 3-semester-study is devoted to investigation of a given research problem. The problem statement and solution are the basis for the master diploma thesis.
Graduates are well prepared to work for research laboratories and maintenance centres, aviation engine design offices, as well as to deal with all types of internal combustion engines (automobile, railway and power plant engines).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft systems laboratory
- Composite Materials in Aerospace
- Control in Aerospace
- Dynamics Of Flight
- Heat Transfer in Aerospace
- Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures
- Partial differential equations
- Physics of the Atmosphere
- Space Technologies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.