The third semester of the 3-semester-study is devoted to the solution to a research problem.
The problem statement and solution are put into the master diploma thesis. Students of the Aerospace Engineering program from the Warsaw University of Technology are provided with knowledge allowing for scientific research and design, optimisation, modernisation as well as maintenance of flying vehicles. Graduates are well prepared to work for aviation engine design offices, research laboratories and maintenance centers as well as to deal with all types of internal combustion engines (automobile, railway and power plant engines).
The graduate is able to:
- design and construct the main assemblies of planes, helicopters, rockets and satellites with the use of modern engineering tools;
- analyse and modify the main assem - blies of planes, helicopters, rockets and satellites.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft systems laboratory
- Composite Materials in Aerospace
- Control in Aerospace
- Dynamics Of Flight
- Heat Transfer in Aerospace
- Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures
- Partial differential equations
- Physics of the Atmosphere
- Space Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.