Why choose this course?
- Develop your professional practice
- Learn from experienced tutors who are leading researchers and practitioners in the education field
- Develop understanding of your field through independent research
- Expand your knowledge and skills to enhance your educational practice.
Careers and employability
The Education course from Nottingham Trent University is increasingly seen as both academic enhancement and a means to facilitate career progress. Many graduates have gone on to successful careers within the education sector, pursuing senior roles, while others have continued studying to complete a Professional Doctorate, an MPhil or PhD.
The MA Education programme is a professional development programme and does not confer Qualified Teacher Status.
Learn a new language
Alongside your study you also have the opportunity to learn a new language. The University Language Programme (ULP) is available to all students and gives you the option of learning a totally new language or improving the skills you already have.
Learning a new language can:
- Enhance your communication skills
- Enrich your experience when travelling abroad
- Boost your career prospects.
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Research Skills
- Social Justice and Education
- Applying Theory to Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesEducation View 833 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- A good degree, at a minimum of 2.2 from a recognised university.
- Work experience is preferred, but applications will be considered without it.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.