On this MSc Digital Business Management offered at University of Portsmouth , you'll learn how to use SAP applications and advances in digital technology to develop and implement digital change in business.
You'll learn about the frameworks, models, strategies and systems you can use to make effective, real-time decisions across a company's internal and external operating environments. You'll explore leading enterprise software, including SAP applications.
When you complete the course, you'll have the skills and practical experience you need to lead and manage the digital transformation of businesses in any industry.
There's significant, increasing demand for professionals with the technical skill to deliver digital transformation for businesses and create new businesses using digital technology. This makes it a perfect time to study digital business management.
Areas you could work in include:
- enterprise systems
- app development
- business analytics
- general management
- internet sales and brokerage
- digital transformation
- digital marketing
Job roles you could go onto include:
- product manager
- client relationships/key accounts manager
- digital business practitioner
- digital transformation specialist
- enterprise system specialist
- digital platform specialist
You could also continue your studies at PhD level in disciplines such as intelligent enterprise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Strategy and Leadership
- Customer Experience Management
- Digital Technology and Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Business Applications
- Business Analytics
- The Digital Business Consulting Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Information Systems Artificial Intelligence View 644 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or a master's degree in an appropriate subject.
- Exceptionally, equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15100 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA: Part time: £4,500 a year (subject to annual increase)
- NON-EU/EEA: Part time: £7,550 a year (subject to annual increase)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.