Digital technology is having a dramatic impact on the business world. Companies can use real-time data to inform strategy and improve products and processes, while technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain are creating 'intelligent enterprises'.On this MSc Digital Business Management Master's degree course, you'll learn about the frameworks, models, strategies and systems you can use to make effective, real-time decisions across a company's internal and external operating environments. You'll explore how leading enterprise software, including SAP applications, enables development and implementation of digital change in business.
When you complete the course, you'll have the skills and practical experience you need to lead and manage the digital transformation of businesses in any industry.
n this Digital Business Management Master's degree course, you'll:
- Learn how to initiate and lead digital change from academics with professional experience and industry speakers
- Study topics such as digital strategy and leadership, digital technology and innovation, customer experience management, digital transformation, digital business applications and business analytics
- Sharpen your critical thinking, creative, analytical decision-making and reporting skills along with developing skills in using industry-leading SAP applications, and other ERP, CRM software in your career
- Complete a digital business consulting project, where you'll work with a company in the UK or overseas to develop and implement digital solutions
- Use our SAP Next-Gen Innovation Lab, where you'll see how businesses can use technologies and concepts such as the Internet of Things, machine learning, blockchain, analytics and 'big data' to transform their products and processes
- Get access to our library’s electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of ebooks, ejournals and newspapers, and databases
- Study full-time over 1 year or part-time over 2 years, at a university that has excellent teaching, research and industry engagement in this subject area
- You’ll benefit from our SAP University Alliance membership through access to their learning hub and reduced membership pricing for your SAP certification
Careers and opportunities
There's significant, increasing demand for professionals with the technical skill to deliver digital transformation for businesses and create new businesses using digital technology. This makes it a perfect time to study digital business management.
What can I do with a Master's degree in Digital Business Management?
When you graduate, you'll have the skills and experience to manage a digital business, lead digital transformation and innovation projects, and create new business opportunities using digital technology.
What can you do with a Digital Business Management degree?
Areas you could work in include:
- enterprise systems
- application development
- business analytics
- general management
- internet sales and brokerage
- digital transformation
- digital marketing
What jobs can you do with a Digital Business Management degree?
Job roles you could go onto include:
- product manager
- client relationships/key accounts manager
- digital business practitioner
- digital transformation specialist
- enterprise system specialist
- digital platform specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules in this year include:
- Business Analytics – 30 credits
- Customer Experience Management – 30 credits
- Digital Business Applications – 30 credits
- Digital Business Consulting Project – 30 credits
- Digital Strategy & Leadership – 15 credits
- Digital Technology & Innovation – 30 credits
- Digital Transformation – 15 credits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Digital Marketing View 1589 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or a master's degree in an appropriate subject. Exceptionally, equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Portsmouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.