With this MSc Global Health programme offered at University of Plymouth you can gain the advanced knowledge, skills and leadership qualities to deliver quality care, interact with healthcare professionals in multicultural or resource constrained settings and ensure the best possible health outcomes for your unique patient population, whatever your location.
- A choice of two pathways: Leadership (with a vision of becoming a global healthcare leader of the future) or Remote and Rural (gaining skills to lead and provide medical cover to expeditions in the arctic, jungle, desert or mountainous terrains).
- Teaching from faculty staff and visiting experts.
- Benefit from a blended learning environment with delivery ranging between lectures, seminars, practical scenario-based training in the field, and supported distance learning. Our academic team is available via a range of telecommunication methods for ongoing support during your studies.
- Take advantage of a collaborative educational partnership between local NHS services, higher education, clinical services and experts such as members of the University's Global Health Collaborative.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Health
- Leadership and innovation in practice
- Remote and rural practice
- Advanced leadership
- Organisational development and culture
- Project design, development and knowledge transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 990 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- This programme is most applicable for medical, dental, nursing or allied health professionals or intercalating medical students between years 4 and 5 of their undergraduate course.
- Normally a recognised first degree or equivalent will be required. Entrants who have acquired experience through work or other means that enables staff responsible for admissions to be confident of the candidate’s ability to succeed in the programme may also be considered, in line with QAA guidance.
- If your first language is not English you will be required to provide evidence of competence in English language
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.