Why study MA Higher Education at Middlesex University?
This flexible and accessible course is designed to work around you. Aimed at academics and those supporting learning in Higher Education, and beyond including local Further Education Colleges, other higher education institutions, training providers and those with an interest in the sector.
The Higher Education MA course at the Middlesex University explores the literature in teaching, learning and assessment together, to help you critique and apply generic and subject specific pedagogies and carry out related research across a broad range of disciplines and roles.
- Flexible course allowing participants throughout the UK and the world to study around their current work commitments
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module
Career OpportunitiesCompletion of this degree will help you realise your ambitions of teaching within the Higher Education sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Philosophy and Policy of Higher Education
- Pedagogy in Higher Education
- Psychology of Learning in Higher Education
- Pedagogy and Practice in Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- Research Methods and Methodologies for Education
- Learning Technologies in Higher Education
- Language, Literacy in Higher Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 90 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
- Applicants must normally have a good first degree
- Applicants must be working in Education
- Must have a PG qualification within 5 years
- GCSE C English or equivalent.
International8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- EU Full-time: £8,000
- UK/International/EU Part-time: taught credit: £53; dissertation credit: £27
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.