- Fosters an attitude of excellence, professionalism and responsibility on behalf of students and faculty working on international management practices.
- Each of our programmes is guided by an advisory board composed of internationally recognised professional and academic members.
- The Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems programme at the SKEMA Business School Prepares the future graduates for professional life through practical experience in companies.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Performance Measurement & Management
- Audit & Certification of Accounts
- IFRS group Accounting
- Business Intelligence with SAP Business Objects
- Internal Audit & Internal Control
- Integrated Reporting for a Sustainable Global Economy
- Critical Thinking in Advanced Practice
- Employability and Career
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Auditing Business Information Systems View 174 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.