The hybrid Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation programme at the SKEMA Business School will enable engineering, business or other students with international backgrounds to have multidisciplinary teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a great curiosity for the projects, an ability to develop and to solve technical problems but also to understand and develop managerial projects strongly involved with AI.
Students acquire the following skills:
- AI competencies: Understanding the basics and workings of AI and its issues, distinguishing different tools/platforms/algorithms, choosing the adequate tool/platform/algorithm for a given problem and how to handle it, keeping abreast of developments in AI
- Change management and project management skills
- Cyber security skills: Understanding the risks and impacts in terms of business, in coordination with cyber-safety specialists, ability to manage cyber security aspects and confidential information
- Soft skills: Relational, multidisciplinary team management and communication, creativity, innovation in solutions
- Ethical, regulatory and legal issues at the international level
Graduates will be able to find positions in a great variety of companies as they will have hybrid profiles and a great knowledge of management jobs: digital transformation consultant and AI, AI & digital advisor, business transformation with AI project manager, customer relations strategy and policy officer, marketing data analyst, financial data analyst, HR data analyst, AI & training, sales engineer in AI applied to the company...
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics, Statistics
- Algorithmics and Programming for AI
- Artificial Intelligence, Challenges
- Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
- Algorithms and Structures
- Business Solutions Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Cyber Security in France
- Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
2 year MSc: 35,000 EUR per full
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.