You learn how to formulate strategies to meet performance objectives, as well as how to manage and allocate resources to sustain competitive advantage. You explore how to run business operations effectively in cross-cultural settings and explore the process of creating your own entrepreneurial venture.
Study areas may include:
- strategic management and leadership
- financial decision making for managers, including financial and management accounting
- supply chain and operations management
- international marketing
- human resources management, organisational learning and collaboration
- business research and consultancy
- managerial economics
Our Business Management course offered by the University of Essex equips you with the essential analytic and problem solving skills required to launch a successful career as a manager or consultant in the private or public sectors. Inspired by your studies, you may also decide to follow in the footsteps of our successful student entrepreneurs and launch your own business. Recent graduate startups include international business incubator 0100Ventures and entrepreneurship website SlovakSTARTUP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating and Managing the New and Entrepreneurial Organisation
- Managerial Economics
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Strategic Management
- Organisation and Leadership in a Globalised World
- Principles of International Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 871 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree or international equivalent, in any discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home/UK fee: £6,515
- International fee £10,175
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.