Choosing to study digital marketing in Germany is a smart move due to the country’s exceptionally high educational standards. Studying for the Master’s in Digital Marketing at CBS International Business School means immersing yourself in a stunning, historical city which boasts outstanding international connections. With its forward-thinking, global approach and strong corporate connections, CBS’ Master’s in Digital Marketing combines a first-class German education with practical, real-world applicability arguably making it the best digital marketing course in Germany.
With a Digital Marketing program at CBS International Business School, you will become an expert in how to integrate digital media into the various marketing processes. This makes you incredibly employable with regards to management positions in both operative and strategic marketing in the following:
- International corporations
- Content providers and agencies
- Ad-tech companies
- Media agencies
Or perhaps through starting your own business as an entrepreneur
In the case of the latter, the media management faculty will support you in cooperation with the entrepreneurship chair at CBS and the Hochschulgründernetz Cologne (hgnc).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Strategy Development
- Digital Storytelling
- Advanced Intercultural Team Leadership
- Advanced Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Language & Communication Skills
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Media Management Digital Marketing View 25 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7530 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5310 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.