At Art and Design from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts through a carefully structured and completely tailored programme, we will work with you to ensure that your individuality and the creative career pathway you wish to take is catered for, whichever direction it may be.
Students at Art and Design from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- improve your English Language level
- adapt to UK teaching styles
- develop their portfolio
- develop potential lines for research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reflective practice
- Research and practice (defining avenues of research)
- The critical context of contemporary practice
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Art History View 1383 other programmes in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 20 years +
- Students should hold a good Level 6 qualification (BA (Hons) degree or equivalent qualification); or a Level 5 international qualification (for example, 3 Years Diploma from a University in China) in an art or design or a closely related subject. Students who do not meet these entry requirements will still be considered on their own individual potential to succeed.
- IELTS 5.5
- A portfolio is required
International8745 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA4745 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4745 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.